Tuesday 14 July 2009

Lymphatics and the jaw


I had a a root canal and apical surgery a year ago, and it was still painful after a year, until I started using LLLT and the Q1000. After using the Q1000 for several days on and under my jaw (for lymphatic drainage) and on the cheek over the problem tooth (to heal the dental ligament and restore the nerve) I visited my friend. This the same friend who has metal parts in her spine and arthritis in her hands, and I would like her to get interested in LLLT for her sake. After I mentioned that I had been using the laser, without telling her any details, she looked at me and immediately said that my face looks good and the swelling under my jaw was gone. The swelling she was referring to was around the area of lymph drainage under the mandible, and it used to give my face an older, squared-off look. In case that anecdote is useful for your blog, there it is. Most people are motivated by vanity as much as, if not more than, by underlying health concerns (even if they won’t admit it!) Of course I am undeniably pleased that this laser is improving how I look! Martha, Wyoming.

No comments: