Wednesday 5 May 2010

Kinesiology: one more thing to the mix



Maggie La Tourelle, in the photo above, is my Kinesiologist friend, and today I had a treatment from her, to complete the work we did last week.
She confirmed what Danny Williams had found osteopathically, that my C2 was out, causing problems for my vagus nerve, and that my pirformis muscles were tight on one side of my hip and loose on the other. The first thing Danny had noted about me was that I had tight feet - especially my right foot where my toes scrunched up as if permanently gripping something. But lo and behold, by the end of the session I looked down at my feet and my toes were not gripping. Not totally straight but definitely straighter! We had worked different muscles in the legs and hips, after extensive rounds of muscle testing to find which muscles and energy lines were switched off or overactive. Selecting each muscle individually, on the out breath I pushed against Maggie's body, and then noted the greater range of movement upon relaxation, especially in my hips. I felt a new tingling and heat in my body afterwards, and a better distribution of my weight between both sides . Impressive stuff.

No comments: